Post COVID-19 Market Estimates On Radioimmunoassay Market - Global Forecast to 2025
Market by Type (Reagents & Kits, Analyzers), End User (Hospital, Pharmaceutical Industry, Academics, Clinical Diagnostic Labs), Application (Research, Clinical Diagnostics), and Region- Global Forecast to 2025
Date : 2020-11-08
Price Single User:
Price Multiple User:
The Radioimmunoassay market, in terms of value, is projected to grow at a CAGR of XX% from 2020 to 2025. The market is estimated to be USD XX Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach XX Billion by 2025. In this study, 2019 has been considered the base year, and 2020 to 2025 the forecast period, for estimating the market size of the global market.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To define, describe, and forecast the Radioimmunoassay market in different segmentations
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Radioimmunoassay market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Radioimmunoassay market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Radioimmunoassay market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Radioimmunoassay market
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Single-Use Assemblies Market Overview
4.2 Market Share, By Type (2020)
4.3 Market, By Solution, 2020–2025
4.4 Market, By End User, 2020 vs. 2025
4.5 Market, By Region, 2020 vs. 2025
5 Market Overview
5.2 Single-Use Assemblies Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges
5 Radioimmunoassay (RIA) Market, By Type
5.2 Reagents & Kits Market
5.3 Analyzers Market
6 Radioimmunoassay (RIA) Market, By End User
6.3 Pharmaceutical Industry and CRO
6.5 Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
7 Radioimmunoassay (RIA) Market, By Application
7.3 Clinical Diagnostics
10 Single-Use Assemblies Market, By Region
10.2 North America
10.4 Asia Pacific
10.5 Rest of the World
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products Offered, Recent Developments) *
12.1 Diasorin S.P.A.
12.2 Euro Diagnostica AB
12.3 Merck Millipore Corporation
12.4 Diasource Immunossays S.A
12.5 Stratec Biomedicals AG
12.6 Berthold Technologies Gmbh & Co. Kg
12.8 Beckman Coulter, Inc.
12.10 MP Biomedicals LLC
12.11 Perkinelmer, Inc.
12.12 IBL International (A Tecan Company)
12.13 DRG International, Inc.
*Business Overview, Products Offered, Recent Developments, Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
Radioimmunoassay (RIA) is one of the pivotal and traditional methods used for the testing of endocrinological disorders. RIA also has a prominent usage in the field of neurodegenerative disorders. Despite its high precision, robust nature, and impeccable sensitivity, the global radioimmunoassay market has been witnessing a slow growth, in terms of market value and kit volume. This can be attributed to the paradigm shift in the adoption of alternatives, such as ELISA, chemiluminescence assay, immunofluorescence assay, other non-radio techniques, and lack of automation.
The Radioimmunoassay market, by design, is segmented into clinical diagnostics and research. Radioimmunoassay has applications in the field of clinical diagnostics, and is used in hospitals, contract research organizations (CRO), laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, and others. It is used for the early detection and diagnosis of cancer, recognition of endocrinological disorders, and various other applications. Pharmaceuticals companies use the RIA techniques for medicine and drug testing. Radioimmunoassay also has its application in the research purposes, and this segment contributed a share of XX% to the overall market in 2018.
The Radioimmunoassay market, by crop type, is segmented into hospitals, pharmaceuticals industry &CRO, academics, and clinical diagnostic laboratories, and others. The increasing usage of RIA in pharmaceutical industries, research labs, and contract research organizations (CROs) has led to an increased demand of products that are based on this technique. Furthermore, the rising need for quality and error-free results to ensure patient satisfaction has resulted in research labs and diagnostic centers to opt for high-throughput and automated procedures. This is also one of the major factors that have resulted in the growth of the RIA market to a large extent.