Post COVID-19 Market Estimates On Graphic Film Market - Global Forecast to 2025
Market by Polymer (PVC, PP, PE), Film Type (Opaque, Reflective, Transparent, Translucent), End Use (Promotional & Advertisement, Industrial, Automotive), Printing Technology (Digital, Rotogravure), and Region - Global Forecast to 2025
Date : 2020-07-05
Price Single User:
Price Multiple User:
The Graphic Film Market, in terms of value, is projected to grow at a CAGR of XX% from 2020 to 2025. The market is estimated to be USD XX Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach XX Billion by 2025. In this study, 2019 has been considered the base year, and 2020 to 2025 the forecast period, for estimating the market size of the global market.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To define, describe, and forecast the Graphic Film Market in different segmentations
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Graphic Film Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Graphic Film Market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Graphic Film Market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Graphic Film Market
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Graphic Film Market
4.2 China Estimated to Hold the Largest Market Share in the Asia Pacific Region
4.3 Asia-Pacific Estimated to Dominate the Graphic Film Market, in Terms of Volume
4.4 Graphic Film Market, By End Use
4.5 Asia-Pacific Graphic Film Market to Grow at the Highest Rate
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Graphic Film Market, By Polymer
6.2 Polypropylene (PP)
6.3 Polyethylene (PE)
6.4 Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
7 Graphic Film Market, By Film Type
7.2 Opaque Films
7.3 Reflective Films
7.4 Transparent Films
7.5 Translucent Films
8 Graphic Film Market, By End Use
8.3 Promotional & Advertisement
9 Graphic Film Market, By Printing Technology
9.1.1 Graphic Film Market, By Printing Technology
10 Graphic Film Market, By Region
10.3 Asia Pacific
10.4 North America
10.5 Middle East & Africa
10.6 South America
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.1 3M Company
12.2 E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
12.3 Avery Dennison Corporation
12.4 CCL Industries Inc.
12.5 Constantia Flexibles Group
12.6 Hexis S.A.
12.7 Dunmore Corporation
12.8 Drytac Corporation
12.9 Kay Premium Marking Films Ltd.
12.10 Achilles USA, Inc
Promotional & advertisement segment to gain maximum traction during the forecast period
In terms of end use, the promotional & advertisement segment accounted for the largest share. Promotional & advertisement banners are widely globally for attracting consumers and for making brand awareness; it thus accounts for the largest market share. The automotive segment accounted for the second-largest market share, as there is a growing trend of wrap marketing in the US, the UK, and Germany.
Polyvinyl chloride segment, by polymer, projected to be the fastest-growing during the forecast period
On the basis of polymer, the polyvinyl chloride segment accounted for the largest share of the market. This segment is witnessing high growth due to its ease of printing, flexibility, high durability, recyclability and a large number of application areas.
Asia Pacific region constitutes the largest share in the graphic film market
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market for graphic film. This is a developing market due to the rapid urbanization, increase in disposable income, growth in economy, and growth in FDI. China accounted for the largest country-level market for graphic film, globally. This growth can be attributed to technological developments, rise in population, and high disposable incomes of consumers.
The global market for graphic film is dominated by large players such as Avery Dennison Corporation (US), 3M Company (US), E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (US), CCL Industries (Canada), Constantia Flexibles Group (Austria), Hexis S.A. (France) , and DUNMORE Corporation (US). These players adopted various strategies to expand their global presence and increase their market share. Mergers & acquisitions, agreements & expansions, and new product launches are some of the major strategies adopted by market players to achieve growth in the graphic film market.