Post COVID-19 Market Estimates On Concrete Admixtures Market- Global Forecast to 2025
Market by Type (Superplasticizers, Normal Plasticizers, Accelerating Agents, Air-Entraining Agents, Retarding Agents, Waterproofing Agents, & Others), & by Application (Residential, Non-Residential, & Infrastructure) - Global Forecasts to 2025
Date : 2020-06-29
Price Single User:
Price Multiple User:
The Concrete Admixtures Market, in terms of value, is projected to grow at a CAGR of XX% from 2020 to 2025. The market is estimated to be USD XX Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach XX Billion by 2025. In this study, 2019 has been considered the base year, and 2020 to 2025 the forecast period, for estimating the market size of the global market.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To define, describe, and forecast the Concrete Admixtures Market in different segmentations
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Concrete Admixtures Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Concrete Admixtures Market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Concrete Admixtures Market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Concrete Admixtures Market
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Concrete Admixtures Market
4.2 Concrete Admixtures Market: Developed vs Developing Nations
4.3 Concrete Admixtures: Life Cycle Analysis, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Industry Trends
6.2 Value-Chain Analysis
6.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.3.1 Threat 0f New Entrants
6.3.2 Threat of Substitutes
6.3.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.3.4 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.3.5 Degree of Competition
7 Global Concrete Admixtures Market, By Product Type
7.2 Mineral Admixture
7.2.1 Fly Ash
7.2.2 Granulated Blast Furnace Slag
7.2.3 Silica Fume
7.2.4 Rice Husk Ash
7.3 Chemical Admixture
7.3.2 Normal Plasticizers
7.3.3 Accelerating Agents
7.3.4 Retarding Agents
7.3.5 Air-Entraining Agents
7.3.6 Waterproofing Admixtures
7.3.7 Others Concrete Admixtures
8 Concrete Admixtures Market, By Application
9 Concrete Admixtures Market, By Region
9.3 The Middle East & Africa
9.5 North America
9.6 South America
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.1 The DOW Chemical Company
11.2 BASF SE
11.3 Sika AG
11.4 W.R. Grace & Co.
11.5 Rpm International Inc.
11.6 Chryso S.A.S.
11.7 Mapei S.P.A
11.8 Pidilite Industries
11.9 Fosroc International Ltd
11.10 Cico Technologies Ltd.
*Business Overview, Products Offered, Recent Developments Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
Emerging markets are driving the growth of concrete admixtures market
The drivers identified for the concrete admixtures demand are growing infrastructure requirements in developing economies, improving economics of construction, and shifting preferences of population towards urbanization.
The growth of concrete admixtures is mainly driven by the growing requirements for housing and infrastructure in developing economies such as India, China, Brazil, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt. It is also influenced by consumer awareness, need for durable and aesthetic civil structure, and other benefits achieved in making concrete structures more economical for contractors and other stakeholders.. The impact of improving quality and economics of construction is expected to remain moderate due to increasing consumer awareness about benefits of admixtures. The impact of growing urbanization trend is expected to be low-to- medium, due to anticipated saturation in the residential housing.
Asia-Pacific is the largest market for concrete admixtures, both in terms of volume and value, followed by Middle East, & Africa (MEA) and Europe. The key players in this market are W.R. Grace Company (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), RPM International (U.S.), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Sika A.G. (Germany), Fosroc International (U.K.), Mapei S.p.A (Italy), Chryso SAS (France),and Pidilite Industries (India), among others.
The concrete admixtures market, in terms of value and volume, is estimated by considering the current and future estimation according to the economic and industrial outlook. This analysis also covers important developments, expansions, partnerships & agreements, and mergers & acquisitions of the leading global companies.