Aircraft Actuator Market - Global Forecast to 2024
The Aircraft Actuator market, in terms of value, is projected to grow at a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2024. The market is estimated to be USD XX Billion in 2018, and is projected to reach XX Billion by 2024. In this study, 2018 has been considered the base year, and 2019 to 2024 the forecast period, for estimating the market size of the global market.
Date : 2019-11-04
Price Single User:
Price Multiple User:
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To define, describe, and forecast the Aircraft Actuator market in different segmentations
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Aircraft Actuator market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Aircraft Actuator market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Aircraft Actuator market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Aircraft Actuator market
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Global Actuators and Electronic Components Market
4.2 Actuators and Electronic Components Market for Commercial Aviation, By Application
4.3 Actuators and Electronic Components Market for Commercial Aviation, By Component
4.4 Actuators and Electronic Components Market for Commercial Aviation, By Aircraft Type
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Segmentation
5.3 Market Dynamics
6 Industry Trends
6.2 Value Chain Analysis
6.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
6.3.2 Threat of Substitutes
6.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.3.5 Competitive Rivalry
7 Market, By Component
7.2.1 Hydraulic Actuators
7.2.2 Electric Actuators
7.2.3 Pneumatic Actuators
7.2.4 Mechanical Actuators
7.2.5 Other Actuators
7.3 Electronic Components
7.3.1 Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA)
7.3.2 Integrated Circuits (ICS)
7.4 Electrical and Mechanical Components
7.4.4 Auxiliary Power Units (APUS)
8 Market, By Aircraft Type
8.2 Narrow Body
8.3 Wide Body
8.4 Very Large Body
9 Market, By Application
9.2 Flight Control System
9.3 Health Monitoring System
9.4 Power Distribution System
9.5 Power Generation System
9.6 Avionics System
9.7 Landing and Braking System
9.8 Fuel Management System
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
(Company at A Glance, Recent Financials, Products & Services, Strategies & Insights, & Recent Developments)*
12.2 System Manufacturers
12.2.1 Honeywell Aerospace
12.2.2 Rockwell Collins, Inc.
12.2.3 Safran SA
12.2.4 UTC Aerospace Systems
12.2.5 Woodward, Inc.
12.3 Component Manufacturers
12.3.1 Infineon Technologies AG
12.3.2 Microsemi Corp.
12.3.3 Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
12.4 Commercial Aircraft Manufacturers
12.4.1 Airbus Group SE
12.4.2 The Boeing Company
*Details on Company at A Glance, Recent Financials, Products & Services, Strategies & Insights, & Recent Developments Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
Health monitoring systems application expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2018 and 2024
The market for health monitoring systems is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The demand to increase aircraft availability and lower the costs by reducing unscheduled maintenance, aircraft downtime, and delays has boosted the demand for health monitoring systems which monitor various airplane systems and parts to effectively assess actual damages in real-time.
Generators expected to hold the largest market share and witness rapid growth during the forecast period
Among all the electrical and mechanical components types, generators accounted for the largest market share in 2018; this market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR between 2018 and 2024. With the increasing requirement of electricity generation in the next-generation electric aircraft, the requirement of generators would also increase substantially during the forecast period.
Narrow body aircraft expected to lead the market for aircraft types
Narrow body aircraft had the largest market by aircraft type. The rapid growth in the aviation sector in emerging economies has created a huge market for low-cost aviation carriers and narrow body aircraft are widely preferred for domestic as well as international routes.
Major players in the aircraft actuator market are Honeywell Aerospace, Inc. (U.S.), Rockwell Collins, Inc. (U.S.), Safran SA (France), UTC Aerospace Systems (U.S.), Woodward, Inc. (U.S.), Microsemi Corporation (U.S.), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), and Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (U.S.) among others.