Military Communications Market - Global Forecast to 2024
The Military Communications Market, in terms of value, is projected to grow at a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2024. The market is estimated to be USD XX Billion in 2018, and is projected to reach XX Billion by 2024. In this study, 2018 has been considered the base year, and 2019 to 2024 the forecast period, for estimating the market size of the global market.
Date : 2019-08-06
Price Single User:
Price Multiple User:
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To define, describe, and forecast the Military Communications Market in different segmentations
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Military Communications Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Military Communications Market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Military Communications Market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Military Communications Market
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Military Communications Market
4.2 North America: Market By Communication Type
4.3 Europe: Market By Component
4.4 Middle East & Africa: Market By Application
4.5 Asia Pacific: Market By End User
4.6 Market Top 3 Communication Types and Regions
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
5.1 Market Dynamics
5.2 Industry Trends
5.2.1 Case Studies
6 Military Communications Market By Communication Type
6.2 Airborne Communication
6.3 Air-Ground Communication
6.4 Underwater Communication
6.5 Ground-Based Communication
6.6 Shipborne Communication
7 Market By Component
7.2 Military Satcom Systems
7.3 Military Radio Systems
7.4 Military Security Systems
7.5 Communication Management Systems
8 Military Communications Market By Application
8.2 Command and Control
8.3 Routine Operations
8.4 Situational Awareness
9 Military Communications Market By End User
9.2 Land Forces
9.3 Naval Forces
9.4 Air Forces
10 Regional Analysis
10.2 North America
10.4 Asia Pacific
10.5 Middle East & Africa
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Bae Systems
12.4 Elbit Systems
12.5 General Dynamics
12.8 Iridium Communications
12.9 Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
12.11 L3 Technologies
12.13 Lockheed Martin
12.14 Northrop Grumman
12.17 Rockwell Collins
12.18 Rolta India
12.23 Key Innovators
12.23.2 Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
12.23.3 Rohde & Schwarz
*Business Overview, Products Offered, Recent Developments Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
Based on component, the military radio systems segment of the military communications market is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
Based on component, the military radio systems segment is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. The high growth of the military radio systems segment can be attributed to the growing deployment of software-defined radios for military radio equipment.
Based on application, the situational awareness segment of the military communications market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Based on application, the situational awareness segment of the market is estimated to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. Government agencies benefit from situational awareness solutions as they help armed forces make effective use of critical information on a battlefield.
North America is expected to lead the market in 2018.
North America is estimated to lead the military communications market in 2018. The growth of the market can be attributed to the extensive adoption of military communication solutions in the region, particularly in the US, as the country has been the largest spender in 2017 and an early adopter of advanced military communications systems for naval, land, and air forces. The presence of key companies, such as General Dynamics, Harris Corporation, Iridium, L3 Technologies, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Rockwell Collins, Viasat, and Kratos Defense & Security Solutions in the region is one of the key factors for the growth of the market.
Some of the major military communication solutions vendors include Aselsan (Turkey), BAE Systems (UK), Cobham (UK), Elbit Systems (Israel), General Dynamics (US), Harris Corporation (US), Inmarsat (UK), Iridium Communications (US), Israel Aerospace Industries (Israel), Kongsberg (Norway), L3 Technologies (US), Leonardo (Italy), Lockheed Martin (US), Northrop Grumman (US), Raytheon (US), Rheinmetall (Germany), Rockwell Collins (US), Rolta India (India), Saab (Sweden), Systematic (Denmark), Thales (France), Viasat (US), EID (Portugal), Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (US), and Rohde & Schwarz (Germany).