Air Purification Systems Market - Global Forecast to 2023
The Air Purification Systems market, in terms of value, is projected to grow at a CAGR of XX% from 2018 to 2023. The market is estimated to be USD XX Billion in 2017, and is projected to reach XX Billion by 2023. In this study, 2017 has been considered the base year, and 2018 to 2023 the forecast period, for estimating the market size of the global market.
Date : 2018-10-23
Price Single User:
Price Multiple User:
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To define, describe, and forecast the Air Purification Systems market in different segmentations
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Air Purification Systems market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Air Purification Systems market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Air Purification Systems market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Air Purification Systems market
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Air Purification Systems Market Overview
4.2 Hepa Segment is Projected to Grow at the Highest CAGR From 2018 to 2023
4.3 Dust Collectors Captured the Largest Share in Asia-Pacific in 2018
4.4 China Dominated the Air Purification Market in 2018
4.5 Automotive Was the Major End-Use Sector for Air Purification Application in 2018
5 Market Overview
5.2 Air Purification Market Segmentation
5.3 Market Dynamics
5.5 Value Chain Analysis
6 Air Purification Systems Market, By Product
6.2 Air Purification Products Market, By Region
6.2.1 Dust Collectors
6.2.2 Fume & Smoke Collectors
6.2.3 Vehicle Exhaust
6.2.4 Mist Eliminators
6.2.5 Fire/Emergency Exhaust
7 Air Purification Systems Market, By Technology
7.2 Air Purification Technologies, By Region
7.2.2 Electrostatic Precipitators
7.2.3 Activated Carbon
7.2.4 Ionic Filters
8 Air Purification Systems Market, By End-Use Sector
8.4 Healthcare & Medical
8.5 Energy & Utility
9 Air Purification Systems Market, By Region
9.2 North America
9.5 Rest of the World
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
(Company at A Glance, Recent Financials, Products & Services, Strategies & Insights, & Recent Developments)*
11.2 Honeywell International Inc.
11.3 3M Company
11.4 Sharp Corporation
11.5 Daikin Industries, Ltd.
11.6 Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
11.7 Clean Teq Holdings Limited
11.8 Alfa Laval AB
11.9 SPX Corporation
11.10 Mann+Hummel GmbH
11.11 Clarcor Inc.
*Details on Company at A Glance, Recent Financials, Products & Services, Strategies & Insights, & Recent Developments Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
Accelerated urbanization, growth in infrastructural activities, and increasing industrialization has multiplied the rate of air pollution in the environment which has resulted in the need for air purification systems across the globe. The increasing income and spending capacity of people in developing economies and increasing demand in various end-use sectors such as automotive, building & construction, healthcare & medical, manufacturing, and energy & utilities are the major factors driving the growth of the air purification market. The strict regulations pertaining to industrial emissions and concern about occupational health and safety of the workers have led the industrial and commercial sector bodies to look into the concern of air purification needs at all their operating facilities.
Dust Collector segment to gain maximum traction during the forecast period
Dust collectors are used to improve the quality of air discharged from commercial and industrial processes through collecting dust, impurities, and other allergen particles from air or gas. A dust collector system generally consists of a blower, dust filter, filter cleaning system, and a dust removal system. It removes solid granule pollutants from exhaust gases before venting to the outer atmosphere and also recovers valuable solid or powder granules from process streams. The demand for this type of air purification system holds a significant part of the air purification market. The reason behind the growth of this product segment is the need of making the ambient and in-door air dust-free, which is the primary concern of the population and government in this industrial era.
Asia-Pacific to play a key role in the air purification market
Factors such as the increasing urbanized population in China and India along with the growth in disposable income, and the growing concern regarding the ill-effects of air pollution on human health in these countries are driving the growth of the Asia-Pacific air purification market. Rapid industrialization and imposition of strict laws pertaining to toxic emission control are also major factors contributing to the growth of the air purification market in this region.
The various key air purification companies profiled in the report are as follows:
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- 3M Company (U.S.)
- Sharp Corporation (Japan)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (U.S.)
- Clean TeQ Holdings Limited (Australia)
- Alfa Laval AB (Sweden)
- SPX Corporation (U.S.)
- Mann+Hummel GmbH (Germany)
- Clarcor Inc. (U.S.)
The scope of the report covers detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the air purification market such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been conducted to provide insights into their business overview, products & services, key strategies, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, joint ventures, and recent developments associated with the air purification market.