E-Waste Management Market - Global Forecast to 2023
The E-Waste Management market, in terms of value, is projected to grow at a CAGR of XX% from 2018 to 2023. The market is estimated to be USD XX Billion in 2017, and is projected to reach XX Billion by 2023. In this study, 2017 has been considered the base year, and 2018 to 2023 the forecast period, for estimating the market size of the global market.
Date : 2018-09-24
Price Single User:
Price Multiple User:
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To define, describe, and forecast the E-Waste Management market in different segmentations
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the E-Waste Management market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the E-Waste Management market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the E-Waste Management market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global E-Waste Management market
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Market
4.2 Market, By Source Type
4.3 Metal Recovery Market is Expected to Hold the Largest Share in APAC During the Forecast Period
4.4 APAC Countries are Expected to Account for the Largest Share of the Market
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Segmentation
5.3 Market Dynamics
6 Industry Trends
6.2 Value Chain Analysis
6.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.3.1 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6.3.2 Threat of Substitutes
6.3.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.3.4 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.3.5 Threat of New Entrants
7 E-Waste Management Market, By Recycler Type
7.2 Glass Recycler
7.3 Metal Recycler
7.4 Plastic Recycler
7.5 Printed Circuit Board Recycler
8 E-Waste Management Market, By Material Recovery
9 E-Waste Management Market, By Source Type
9.2 Household Appliances
9.3 Entertainment & Consumer Electronics
9.4 IT and Telecommunication
10 E-Waste Management Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
(Overview, Products and Services, Financials, Strategy & Development)*
12.2 Aurubis AG
12.3 Electronic Recyclers International, Inc.
12.4 SIMS Metal Management, Ltd.
12.5 Umicore S.A.
12.6 Boliden AB
12.7 MBA Polymers, Inc.
12.8 Stena Metall AB
12.9 Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd.
12.10 Global Electric Electronic Processing Inc.
12.11 Tetronics International Ltd.
*Details on Overview, Products and Services, Financials, Strategy & Development Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
The e-waste management market has the potential to recycle and recover materials like metals, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastic, glass, and others, including wood and ceramic. These factors are driving the e-waste management market; these materials are recovered from different types of electronic waste sources which are been analyzed in the report.
The report pronounces the industry trends, drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities with respect to the e-waste management market and forecast the market till 2023. The report also gives a qualitative description about the processes carried out in the recycling process to recover different types of materials. This global report gives a detailed view of the market across the four geographical regions, namely, the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and RoW. APAC and Europe are the major contributing regions in terms of market value for recycling of e-waste, whereas the Americas is been identified as the largest growing region in generating e-waste globally.
The report also profiles the most promising players in the e-waste management market. The competitive landscape of the market presents a very interesting picture where a large number of players have become a force to reckon with. The major players in this market include Aurubis AG (Germany), Boliden AB (Sweden), MBA Polymers, Inc. (California), Electronic Recyclers International, Inc. (U.S.), Sims Metal Management Ltd. (Australia), Umicore S.A. (Belgium), Stena Technoworld AB (Sweden), Tetronics (International) Ltd. (U.K.), Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd. (Singapore), and Global Electric Electronic Processing Inc. (Canada).